RouteXL is a road route planner for multiple locations. It calculates the best route along multiple destinations. RouteXL displays all your destinations in the most optimal sequence. RouteXL is free for routes up to 20 addresses. After a contribution you can boost up to 150 addresses per route.
With an optimized route, you save time and money. Because you use less fuel, your vehicle also emits less CO2. Less travel time, lower costs and lower impact on the environment: that's RouteXL!
Did you ever have to drive along multiple addresses, and determine the fastest order of waypoints yourself? Did you know that to visit 10 addresses over 3 million different sequences are possible? That is some indication of the complexity of the puzzle;
Mathematicians have tried for years to find a solution. They have even found a name for it: the Travelling Salesman Problem. If you like to solve puzzles, go ahead and have fun. If you'd like some help, let RouteXL find the fastest route for you, it's much easier.
Easy and fast
RouteXL is a modern app: online, simple and fast. You add to your destinations and click the button ";Find Route";. That’;s it. To make things even easier, You can also paste addresses from other programs;s.
The optimal route is shown on the map and directions can be printed. You can even export routes to your own navigation system, email them to friends or colleagues;s, or share your results on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
RouteXL is an initiative of ManagementScience.nl, a company that specializes in improving scheduling, using mathematical and statistical techniques. You will find more information about us on www.managementscience.nl
The calculation models for trip optimization could be running background processes by using map data from OpenStreetMap © OpenStreetMap-authors, licensed under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Austria: Contains data of the City of Vienna (under CC BY), Vorarlberg en Tyrol (under CC-BY AT with additions).
- Canada: Contains data from GeoBase®, GeoGratis (© Department of Natural Resources Canada), CanVec (© Department of Natural Resources Canada), in StatsCan (Geography Division, Statistics Canada).
- Finland: includes data from the topographic database of the National Cadastre of Finland and other data collections, under the license NLSFI.
- France: Bevat gegevens van Directorate General of Taxes.
- Netherlands: © contains data from AND, 2007 (www.and.com)
- New Zealand: Contains data from Land Information New Zealand. Crown Copyright Reserved.
- South Africa: Contains data from Chief Directorate: National Geo-Spatial Information, copyrights reserved for the State.
- United Kingdom: Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database rights 2010-2012.
Routes are calculated with the aid of, but not limited to Graphhopper, OSRM or Gosmore. The interface works with Google Maps or jQuery. The icons can be selected from the Map Icons Collection they Nicolas Mollet. Our servers use HHVM.