RouteXL is a road route planner for multiple locations. It calculates the best route along multiple destinations. RouteXL displays all your destinations in the most optimal sequence.
With an optimal route for multiple destinations, you save time and money. Because you use less fuel, your vehicle emits less CO2. Less travel time, lower costs and better for the environment: that's RouteXL!
Do you enjoy to solve puzzles?
Did you ever had to drive along multiple addresses, and you had to determine the fastest route yourself? Do you know that a route via 10 different addresses over 3 million routes are possible? That's an indication how difficult multi-stop routing is…
Mathematicians have tried for years to find a solution. The solution now is knows as: the Travelling Salesman Problem. If you like to solve puzzles yourself, please enjoy. In case you would like some help, please let RouteXL find the fastest route for you, much easier.
Simple and fast
RouteXL is a modern application: online, simple and fast. You add destinations on the familiar Google Maps and click the button “Find Route”. That’s all. To make things even easier, you can also cut and paste addresses from other software programs.
The optimal route is shown on the map and directions can be printed. You can even export routes to your own navigation system, email routes to friends or colleagues, or share your results on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Who we are?
RouteXL is an initiative of ManagementScience.nl, a company that specializes in improving scheduling, using mathematical and statistical techniques. You will find more information about us on www.managementscience.nl
The calculation models for trip optimization could be running background processes by using map data from OpenStreetMap © OpenStreetMap authors, CC-BY-SA.
- Australia: District contains data based on data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Austria: Comprises data from the City of Vienna under CC-BY.
- Canada: Contains data Geobase ®, GeoGratis (© Department of Natural Resources Canada), CanVec (© Department of Natural Resources Canada), and StatCan (Geography Division, Statistics Canada).
- Poland: Contains data UMP-pcPL maps. Copyright UMP pcPL-delnemers.
- France: Bevat gegevens van Directorate General of Taxation.
- New Zealand: Contains data from Land Information New Zealand. Crown Copyright reserved.
- United Kingdom: Contains data from the Ordnance Survey © Crown Copyright and database rights 2010.